This Lower East Side gallery installed an original surface reclaimed barn wood floor in the office space, keeping it natural- unfinished and without removing open knots or color variations. Designed by Labo architects. Installation by Bernard Gallagher.
Antique Eastern White Pine
Dimensions, Quantity & Price:
4 x 14″ x 18-21’ 12,500 bf $1.60
6 x 14″ x 18-21’ 2,500 bf $1.60
– Brown, rough sawn face with circular saw marks.
– Exceptional lot from late 1800’s warehouse in the Northeast.
– True old growth figure, grain and color, mostly free of heart center.
– Hand dismantled and left in sound condition with minimal end-checking.
– Versatile material for wide plank flooring, paneling, architectural beams, furniture, etc.
Please reach us with any additional questions or requests for photos.
– – –
Ready to go – we can offer trucking rates to the south and eastern U.S.
80% wire or company check in advance; 20% within week of delivery
Sawkill Lumber LLC
Alan – (917) 862 7910
Description: Rare lot of 3 x 16″ antique Longleaf Pine. Grade A grain density and color. Aged brown circular sawn surface. Hand dismantled from late 1800’s building in the Northeast. 22-28′ lengths.Potential to produce 14-15″ premium original surface Longleaf flooring.
Volume: 27,000 bf
Location: Springfield, MA (zip code 01101)
Addit’l Notes: Also Available – 3 x 12 x 11′ mixed grade and 3 x 14″ x 18′ Antique Longleaf