- Use throw rugs both inside and outside doorways to help prevent grit, dirt and other debris from being tracked onto your floors.
- Put soft plastic or fabric faced glides under the legs of furniture to prevent scratches.
- Avoid walking on your wood floors with cleats or high heels as this can dent your floor surface.
- Do not slide heavy furniture on wood floors.
- When using wood flooring in the kitchen, you may wish to place an area rug in front of the sink.
- Vacuum, sweep or dust mop on a regular basis. When vacuuming, use a bare floor attachment. Wipe up spills immediately.
Posted in: Maintenence